Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsible for managing and coordinating with the project related department, the Group effectively controls and plans the project and the project according to the overall strategic orientation. Generate reports & analytics to assist PD in decision making.
1. Coordination, Project Management, Coordinate with other departments related to project development assigned
- Make and monitor the overall plan of implementation progress of management projects including legal, design, construction, business and financial for the project.
- Coordinating and supporting Construction Project Manager (PD) / Construction Project Manager (PM) in legal work, relations with functional agencies so that the construction work goes smoothly.
- Planning, managing, allocating and supervising work in the team.
- Quality control and implementation schedule
- Assign and control work quality, control progress for subordinate staff.
- Making and Controlling Business Plans and Budgets, Manage the DMA contract of the project
2. Control the revenue/cash flow/effectiveness of the Group's Project Development Contract (DMA).
- Coordinate the preparation and control of annual and quarterly Business Plans and implementation costs to ensure the cost-effectiveness of the project.
- Planning and controlling the budget for the activities of modern township, management fee (TSD), hard cost & soft cost (construction, design, legal…)
- Qualify Feasibility Study (FS) operation.
3. Feasibility Study assumptions monitor.
Feasibility Study operation base on approved Project Feasibility.
Master/bachelor’s degree in project management/ Construction.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5-year experiences in the field of Real estate.
- Project Finance & FP&A background
- Proficiency in English.
- Good at Microsoft office, Microsoft Project
- Project management skill
- Project development process understanding
- Real estate legal knowledge
- Resource/work breakdown structure management
- Investment management knowledge
- Comprehensive presentation skill