Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Deliver the regular business performance tracking and analysis to provide insightful business findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Budget controls, forecasting and cashflow management.
- Budget and expense analysis, as well as coordinating with relevant departments to understand any variances to monitor expense tracking against budget at company level and department level.
- Play the role of finance partner to support relevant stakeholders in initiatives to improve expense efficiency.
- Develop the business modelling for project proposal at both local and regional level to support the capital budgeting decision.
- Monitor the business performance dashboard and highlight to management if any issues.
- Develop annual budget and business plan at company and departmental level.
- Perform the rolling forecast on regular basis.
- Perform scenario analysis to monitor expected outcomes and prepare corrective actions.
- Monitor the cash-flow and support funding plan to ensure business liquidity requirement.
c. Reporting / Portfolio Analysis:
- Prepare yearly/ quarterly / monthly managerial reports and presentations.
- Develop and maintain profitability model by vintages, channels, products, segments, etc.
- Coordinate with Head Quarter for project approval process where applicable.
d. Other functions:
- Perform ad-hoc studies / reports as assigned by direct line manager
- Provide financial data for stakeholders’ decision making
e. People management:
- Support other team members to achieve the assigned targets
- Maintain back-up resources for temporary shortage if necessary
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor or MBA's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Statistics
- Hold relevant accounting/finance certifications is a plus
- At least 5 years experiences in Finance, Planning and Analysis, Business Control
- Experience in delivering group financial/managerial reports and handling the requests from senior management.
- Practical experience in a business-driven culture and multi-national corporations is an advantage
- Experience in managing people is a plus
- Familiar with accounting systems and processes
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Expertise in SAS, analysis tools is a plus
- Understanding of banking / consumer finance industry is an advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Good financial and business acumen
- Ability to work under pressure, agile to changes
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player.