What We Can Offer
This role is a finance partner of commercial and marketing in Vietnam Foods. The role supports all channels and brands in Vietnam Foods with leading the financials planning and analysis and business partnering with commercial leads to drive strategic plan and actions for the top-line growth Vietnam Foods. Key growth pillars within scope of the role include (1) volume growth in Vietnam, (2) extensive AS&D plan to gain market share, and (3) innovation activities along with strategic plan.
a. Monitor and analyze monthly performance of sales and marketing activities for VNF all channels (P1, P2, P3 and OT) including variance analysis versus forecast and plan
b. Discuss the commercial factors in monthly review, challenge and provide correction commentary to commercial team
c. Lead planning process for Strategic Planning, Annual operating Plan, and monthly forecast from GR to NR, and AR for OCF VNF
d. Simulate PL and assessment in innovation stage gates
e. Provide financial analysis in development of strategic and tactical plan to deliver annual/strategic plan
f. Proactively work with key decision makers in Commercial, ensuring business partners understand financial implications of decision alternatives
g. Conduct ad-hoc analysis as assigned by manager and BU
▪ FMCG background and way of working preferred
▪ Attention to details, problem solving and analytical skills
▪ Experience in budget/ forecasting processes and variance analysis
▪ Commercial acumen
▪ Strong communication and people skills.
▪ Constructive challenge and being inquisitive
▪ Financial modeling and analysis - advance MS Excel and MS Powerpoint