What We Can Offer
2. Lead & drive the product implementation's quality assurance review.
3. Assist to organize production of LBU financial risk management information (MI) according to FRM policies, Group/PCA guidance and coordinate with Group Risk (ERM, Credit, Market and Insurance) team on any ad-hoc required inputs for quarterly Group financial risk MI update. Assist to coordinate with relevant first line function(s), including Actuarial/Finance & Group Risk.
4. Assist to drive the effective development, implementation and maintenance of company/s new ERM framework.
5. Support to involve unfront in the RBDM process [Product development, pricing, business planning, SAA, Re-insurance ect...)
6. Collect information and prepare the financial assessment of potential/existing partner's due diligence.
7. Support to facilitate the financial risk identification and assessment within LBU, ensure the risk definition and categorization defined in Group Risk Framework is properly followed.
8. Assist local compliance team to identify and escalate any local regulations which conflict with Group Risk Framework and financial risk polices to Group Risk/HO risk.
9. Support with model validation and response to Group requirements relating to internal model governance.
10. Assist with LBU participation in Group Financial Incident Procedures.
11. Assist to coordinate in escalation of financial risk issue and breach to financial risk appetite/limits, where required, in line with the escalation procedures prescribed in Group risk framework.
12. Support to monitor and report alarming FRM situations, outsourcing issues and action plans for financial risk mitigation to LBU Risk Committee and Group Risk team, where required.
13. Prepare Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) report requirement and other financial risk report/ exercises.
14. Support provide appropriate information is provided to RC for sign-off/notting as per PVA (group) Risk Framework.
15. Perform ad-hoc request from time to time by direct manager.
2. Obtain certifications from recognized actuarial associations around the world: Society of Actuaries/ UK Institute of Actuaries/ Australia Institute of Actuaries/ Canadian Society of Actuaries
3. At least 2-3 years working as actuary in life insurance industry with exposure to: EEV, Canadian IFRS, Local Reporting, Experience Study, Business Planning, Pricing life insurance products, capital management, model risk control, bonus recommendation etc...
4. Analytical/Critical thinking skills
5. Interpersonal Skills and orall & written communication skills (E & VN)