Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Analyzing requirements, design and develop embedded software suites
- Develop and execute unit and functional development/tests
- Code review, design review, solution review.
- Research new technology, new method and be a pioneer in embedded Software development/Testing.
- Conduct knowledge sharing to build up the team competencies
- Assist technical experts to implement advanced solutions for IoT, automotive challenges.
- Provide technical proposal, estimation for new project.
- Involve directly to customer discussions
Direct link to apply this job would be prioritized: https://smrtr.io/4x4BG
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelors/ Master Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, related field or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years of professional firmware development experience.
- Strong C programming skills with expertise in Linux Yocto Project development framework
- Good experience in C++
- Experienced with software architect design tool: EA, DIA, Rhapsody...
- Experienced with embedded software development, and embedded, RT operating systems.
- Experienced with Linux multi-thread application
- Experienced with modified u-boot (Boot loader), modified kernel device tree
- Experienced with integration/debugging Linux kernel driver/module
- Experienced with Shell-script: python, Bash-shell
- Experienced with communication protocols like: USB, I2C, SPI, UART..
- Experienced with firmware development for micro-controller platforms such as STM32, i.MX
- Experience with GPU (CUDA, CUDA for ARM, OpenCV), image, and video processing are huge plus
- Required language(s): fluent English
- Good teamwork attitude (empathy, active listening, offers feedback)