Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Support design changes, product enhancements, material changes and process changes.
- Assist PM, PL in developing an industry leading QA/QC vision and strategy
- Lead, Manage and mentor QA team : implement and customize process to suite the characteristics of each project or team, responsible for review and direction for the QA leader /QA team , review all task for QA team : process, plan, audit and report.
- Lead, Manage and mentor QC(test) team : support manage member, orient appropriate staff coordination, review tasks, and take responsibility for the overall test quality of the test team, orientation build testplan, build/ review testcase, support execute test, report.
- Responsible for handing over Internal release to other departments , and assist Manager, leader work with other department
- Responsible for Project Quality Reporting in each stage of development, report to Manager
- Probation period: 60 days
- Number of headcount: 1
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5-10 year of experience in the management of quality control & quality assurance (QA/QC)
- 5 year of experience in personnel management, staffing and scheduling
- Good knowledge and working experience in System/Integration/Module/component Test and Testing Methodology, V-Models;
- Good knowledge and working experience in Quality assurance : build and customize process, audit Process and analysis quality : bug, defect, issue, risks.
- Automotive and ASPICE, CMMI, ISO process experience is a plus;
- Proficiency with other tool as : manage task, bug, revision including: Jira, Testlink, Subversion
- Have working experience in Automation Test (framework, tools, scripting languages) is plus;
- Good English & MS Office skills.