Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1.1 Functioning meeting rooms to enable meeting efficiency
- Ensure the equipment in all the meeting rooms (video conference system, Phone system, AC system, air purifier, public phone charger cabinet, electronic socket, etc.) are well functioned for daily operations
- Know how to use the office equipment so she can support employees/guests in adjusting them.
- Ensure the real temperature (as shown in the measuring equipment) in the meeting rooms is within the range 23.5-24.5 degree and not too high fan speed (to ensure the meeting rooms are not too hot or too cold)
1.2 Cleanliness, safety and beauty
a) Office tour: Ensure smooth operation for the office twice a day (opening office at 7:30 AM and closing office at 6:30 PM)
b) Ensure the cleanliness, safety, and beauty of the above areas
- Check the above areas every 2 hours or after each meeting
- Request tea ladies to support when needed
- Ensure the door to the investment team is closed at all times to ensure safety
- Ensure the flowers and plants in the above area are beautiful and fresh
- During the Covid period, ensure everyone follows Covid-19 guidelines/request when they’re in the above areas to ensure health and safety for all team members and guests
2. Process & guidelines, Policies, JDs Updating
- Compose and update the process, guidelines, and policies that she is accountable for on a timely basis.
- Assist logistics for other Admin senior members in some tasks, as assigned from time to time.
- Other tasks as assigned by Front Desk Lead from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Has at least 3-5 years working experience in Receptionist/ Administration/ Office Management. Prefer a candidate from hospitality (5 star hotel), or high-class service companies/restaurant that are famous for having awesome customer experience.
- Create a very good first impression, i.e. having positive energy, cheerful smile and warm characteristics that everyone wants to talk and smile back;
- Next position: Front Desk Lead
*Ways of being
- Cheerful & warm (people want to approach her)
- Be open and coachable, have the tendency to self-reflect and improve;
- Customer Service Mindset
- Customer Driven
- Be fluent in English and Vietnamese