Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Recruit, hire, train, counsel, supervise and motivate the development and discipline of staff
- Organize HODs meeting weekly
- Achieve monthly club total revenue goals
- Hold daily accountability meetings with Membership Sales and Personal Training departments. Pushing for revenue daily
- Perform quality inspection tasks such as reviewing daily activities and performing services quality checks, following up with member’s feedback or requests, and reviewing the content of CMS to ensure all data is correct and accurate.
- Partner with Marketing Executive to create and implement monthly marketing plans, club activities, and events.
- Organize at least one event per month for members with different purposes in order to create more benefits for members.
- Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards
- Drive customer service training and procedures as per company-issued training schedule
- Monitor daily activities of receptionists, maintenance, security, housekeeping, and daily F&B
- Audit club daily and follow up with maintenance to make sure all the facilities are in order to serve members
- Achieve Club efficiencies by proposing Policy and Procedural improvements
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the fitness or hospitality industry
- English level: proficient in 4 skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing)
- Focus on customer service and be careful and detailed
- Problem-solving, management, and leadership skills
- Reporting skills, ability to read revenue reports and financial statements