Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Providing customer service to all guests including buying in and paying out transactions, enquiries answering, food and drinks ordering and serving.
Floor Attendant must also take responsibilities of certain level of daily cleaning of the Club.
This position is a full time position and the duty hours varies depends on the management, Floor Attendant is required to work on shift, including night shift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet guests
• Offer guests food and beverage
• Serving guests food and beverage
• Answer enquiries
• Handle buying in transaction for guests
• Inform superior for any pay out request of guests
• Handling complaints and report to superior for reference
• Report to superior for support if complaints beyond their capability of settling.
• Assist guests for buying in and paying out when guest requested
• Provide customer service to guests
• Follow instruction and tasks allocated by superior
• Perform other Club related duties when required
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Age: 18 to 28 years old
Appearance: Good Looking, minimum height at 160cm
Personality: open, enthusiasm at work, cheerful and conversable, talkative, always smile, honest, hardworking and punctual
Education: High school graduated or equivalent. Graded 7 or above in Mathematics at “High School Graduation Examination.
Skill: Language skill: Must speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace – English and Vietnamese.
Able to speak and understand the primary language used by the majority of guests who visit the Club, such as Korean or Japanese or Chinese, would be preferred but optional
Experience: Previous hotel-related experience desired, candidate with any customer servicing experience may be prioritized.