Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Ideal candidates must be knowledgeable about products, materials, accessories in the garment industry, engineering and capable of sourcing, supplier evaluation, risk forecasting in cooperation.
Given below is FOB Merchandiser Manager job description, consisting of major duties, tasks, and responsibilities you are required to perform:
• Responsible for all orders received until the finished product and delivered to the customer, including:
1. Receive orders, support customers in the application process.
2. Prepare production documents and approved samples, follow-up all processes in factory to know what problem in production, solve arised problems with factory manager to control shipment in time.
3. Be in charge of raw material price structure, sourcing suppliers, co-operate with suppliers to track all shipments on time.
4. Co-operate with Factory departments to check the consumptions of goods, work on processing contracts, Sales contracts
5. Check with factories capacity and delivery deadlines.
6. Coordinate factories, forwarders as well as arranging internal shipping procedures to send the goods on the contracted dates with customers.
7. Closely work with business partners including suppliers, customers, factories to carry out all projects smoothly.
8. Coordinate with quality control team to ensure quality standards in production are met and that all quality checks are carried out on time.
9. Servicing Customer: Support buyers with creative advice to improve quality as well as designs of the products.
• Developing and sourcing, including:
10. Find new sourcing, new solutions to optimize costs, and assess and analyze the associated risks.
11. Develop suppliers sourcing portfolio through diversified channels: fairs, internet, business trip...
12. Assume all responsibilities for the quality of suppliers as well as the quality of selected raw materials and accessories.
13. Supplier evaluation and development: data development, supplier planning and seasonal / year-based assessment.
14. Market research, grasp trends, update technology / techniques / materials / categories… new to plan the development of raw materials as well as new suppliers.
15. Develop partnerships and strategic partnerships with suppliers to meet the diverse needs of product development.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
We are seeking someone with at least 5 years’ apparel Merchandising experience. This would be primarily in Youth Fashion. Additional experience in Retail is a plus but not required. In addition, we are looking for:
1. Education: University / College
2. 5+ years’ experience in a FOB Merchandiser in a multi-brand environment or a fashion brand with a high complexity of directives and strategies.
3. Excellent English (listening/speaking/reading/writing). Chinese is a plus.
4. A thorough understanding of product development and the sourcing process
5. Knowledge of textile and technical products, materials, accessories.
6. Ability to assess suppliers and forecast risks in cooperation.
7. Responsible, proficiency in communication skills, creating each relationship and teamwork skills.
8. High flexibility for mobility, willing to travel
9. Must be able to work with all levels of the organization and must be able to adapt to various work styles.
*** B. BENEFITS
1. Insurance and other benefits under Vietnamese Labor Law.
2. Professional & dynamic working environment.
3. 13th salary bonus.
4. Salary commensurate with the capacity.
5. Promotion opportunities at work.
6. Preferential policies for employees.