Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Full time job – for a period between 3-4 months starting from February 2023.
Holder of this position will have the following duties
• Provide administrative assistance to the Deputy Chief of Mission – including managing schedule, correspondence with partners, contacts, suppliers and more.
• Creating creative & innovative concept papers for future cultural events.
• Scouting for new suppliers, culture sources and organizations to collaborate with on joint projects.
• Implementation of cultural projects of the embassy in cooperation with local partners. That includes planning, production, management and post-production.
• Coordinate work with additional departments of the embassy.
• Handling logistics; managing budgets and invoicing, organizing production demands and booking.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University Bachelor Degree or higher (PR, marketing, hospitality management or related fields are preferred).
• Computer skills: Proficient in Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Canva
• Excellent level of English
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills.
• Able to oversee multiple projects simultaneously independently.
• 2 Recommendation letters (at least one from former working place) – please bring to the interview