Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The successful applicant will be expected to contribute to the teaching and development of courses as well as assist in the school’s administrative functions to meet the University and Awarding body requirements. Specific duties for a Lecturer will include the following:
● Prepare and deliver lessons, tutorials, and practical classes according to the course syllabus.
● Mark and moderate coursework and assessment papers.
● Prepare exam related reports.
● Perform invigilation duties.
● Provide necessary supervision and consultation with students.
● Feedback to the Academic Director or Designate about the class performance.
● Perform relevant administrative functions which are normally related with the subjects in which the academic teaches and/or assign by the Academic Director or Designate.
● Attend departmental meetings and other meetings organised by the University or Head/PIC or the Academic Director or Designate or Supervisor .
● Coordinate and participate in activities related to Student Orientation, Marketing, Open House and Competitions.
● Any other duties assigned from time to time by the Academic Director or Designate.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Master Degree and/or Above in relevant fields.
● Minimum 1 year of teaching experience and/or 2 years of industrial experience in the related field.
● Evidence of good presentation and systematic lesson delivery skills.
● Evidence of successful classroom management.
● Possession of a positive and patient disposition.
● Pro-active student-centered instruction and delivery.
● Good communication skills and a team player.
● Ability to work in different conditions and shows positive team spirits.
● Active participation in the School’s marketing and related activities.
● Positive attitudes towards work and work related matters.
● Ability to organise student’s event and activities.
● Participation in research and research related activities.