Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Lead the financial planning and analysis process, including the development of annual budgets, monthly forecasts, and long-term financial plans. Collaborate with department heads and senior management to gather financial data, analyze trends, and develop accurate and realistic financial projections.
• Build up and lead the variance analysis of actual performance versus budget, prior year, last forecast, etc.
• Drive consistent process standardization and management across business to drive the forecast accuracy improvement.
• Builds and manages financial databases by organizing and analyzing a wide range of data source.
• Profit and Loss consolidation by Omni channels, by stores and by sales format. • Cash flow forecast model and working capital consolidation
Financial Reporting and Analysis
• Prepare and present financial reports (LTP, AOP, Board Meeting, MBR, QBR), including variance analysis, profitability analysis, and financial performance metrics. Provide insights and recommendations to senior management on financial trends, risks, and opportunities.
• JFC Reports
• Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and monitor business performance. Develop dashboards and reports to communicate performance metrics and trends to senior management
• Work on automation and technology application for management reports.
Budgeting and Forecasting
• Coordinate and manage the budgeting and forecasting processes of total company, including all Highland’s segments
• Collaborate with department heads to develop departmental budgets and forecasts, ensuring alignment with overall financial goals and objectives. Monitor budget performance and provide regular updates to management
• Develop and maintain financial models to support strategic decision-making. Conduct scenario analysis, sensitivity analysis, and what-if analysis to evaluate the financial impact of different business strategies and initiatives
• Collaborate with Finance Business Partners and cross-functional teams and department heads to provide financial insights and support.
• Act as a trusted advisor, providing financial analysis and guidance to drive business performance and achieve financial targets.
Cost Analysis and Optimization
• Analyze cost drivers, identify cost-saving opportunities, and recommend strategies to optimize costs and improve profitability. Collaborate with operational teams to develop and implement cost control measures.
• G&A and controllable cost control. Identify opportunities to optimize and drive productivity improvement
• Store Controllable cost control
• RRR cost and performance control
Financial Systems and Tools
• Oversee the implementation and maintenance of financial planning and analysis systems, tools, and software. Continuously evaluate and enhance systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness of financial analysis and reporting
Highlands’s Franchise and CPG Performance
• Oversee the financial performance of Franchise and CPG segments.
• Control and manage Franchise operation compliance
Team Management and Development
• Lead and manage the FP&A team, including hiring, training, and performance management. Foster a collaborative and high-performing work environment.
• Provide guidance and support to team members to enhance their skills and knowledge
Financial ad-hoc support as needed
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field. MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience in FP&A area. Food & beverage industry, with an emphasis on coffee, tea and bakery is preferred.
• Strong financial modeling and analytical skills.
• Proficient in financial analysis tools and software
• Experience in leading a team or a cross function operation
• Excellent knowledge of financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes.
• Good knowledges of Finance management system and business legacy systems
• Apply of technology in management reporting build up
• Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, presentation and reporting flatform.
Skills (Ability to):
• Excellent in Analytical skills as well as a strong business acumen.
• Excellent organization skills and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
• High attention to detail
• Experts excel skills; extensive experience building operating models and analyzing large data sets
• Strong presentation & communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
• Ability to distill complex analyses into structured outputs and present to all levels of management.
• Ability to build trust and influence broad range of stakeholders – internal, external
• Strong Vietnamese & English language skills
• Results focused – ability to deliver in high pressure environment
• Agile and able to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
Working hours: as per business needs. Typically, 8am-5pm Mon-Friday.
Other special requirements (if any):
• Ability to work under pressure at times, with an enthusiastic attitude!