Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
*** Job description
· Investigate suspected and vulnerable cases of fraud through the system, including investigating and collecting preliminary information or evidence from those involved in the discovery of fraudulent units and mis-operation that may cause fraud.
· Study and analyze information about the occurrence of fraudulent cases and mis-operation that may have resulted in past corruption, both alerted and not detected by system.
· Analyze fraud patterns and build a portfolio of fraudulent fraud, detection rule through transactions and credit applications.
· Collaborate with product managers and related departments to design and develop tools, database and reporting, and also establishes procedures for managing fraud and mis-operation that may result in fraud through transactions and credit applications.
· Propose preliminary guidelines and procedures for investigation/detection of suspected and vulnerable cases of fraud and mis-operation that may result in corruption with related parties.
· Build a guideline of knowledge on fraud management through transaction and credit application
· Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisors.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Have working experience in fraud management area at least 3-5 years in banking business or relevant industry. 5-10 years for manager level
· Good in English