Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
A. Analytics and Reporting
- Evaluate and enhance fraud risk models to support business strategies and operational process with data sets.
- Build and implement policies, tools, methods for fraud management (measurement and control fraud prevention).
- Recommend and collaborate with operational risk unit to build policies, procedures and guidelines on fraud management.
- Prepare fraud management reports on demand.
B. Fraud Modeling
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build and implement fraud risk models.
- Maintain and implement fraud risk models including stress test models for fraud risk measurement.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative validation of fraud management models.
- Assess the need for adjustments and quality improvements to fraud management processes.
- Support IT implementation of complex risk and stimulation systems as well as generate fraud risk scenarios.
- Stay updated on the latest trends and evolutions within risk platforms and related technologies.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in a bank or financial institution
- Experience in data analysis, design and implementation of fraud risk models
- Experience in data modelling and producing reports from data stored in the current systems
- Experience in fraud risk model development using programming languages (e.g. R, Matlab, SAS, SQL, VBA, Python)
- Experience in communicating complex analysis and models
- Experience in conducting risk and financial analysis in banking or financial institutions
- Strong knowledge of Information Security principles to ensure compliant handling and management of data Agile / Digital Experience
- Understanding of Agile principles, practices and scrum methodology
- Experience working in Agile teams to support digital transformation projects is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in banking, finance, economics, risk management, statistics, mathematics or quantitative analysis
- An investigator with experience in handling a range of vulnerabilities and fraud scenarios.
- A good story teller who can make data meaningful for others, turning numbers into meaningful patterns.
- Self-motivated with a challenger mindset and never content to do the same things.
- Believes in non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust across the team.