What We Can Offer
InterGreat Education Group was founded in 2008 to assist students in pursuit of an international education. Since then, InterGreat has developed an ecosystem with transnational education at its core, spanning from international school management, HE partnership programmes and HE local delivery to a portfolio of technology-based online initiatives: K12 English, assessments, exam prep tuition and admissions application systems.
We are currently recruiting for a freelance IELTS teacher to teach an ongoing series of IELTS short courses. Each course consists of 10 lessons at 1.5 hour per lesson. Classes will be delivered either online or classroom-based from our training centre in Hanoi, in the evening between 6 - 9pm from Monday - Saturday. Core materials are provided for each lesson; however, teachers are expected to adapt these and prepare additional activities as needed.
● Prepare and deliver high quality IELTS preparation classes:
○ Online class: 12-15 students work remotely.
○ Offline class: 8-12 students. Venue: 20th floor, 243A De La Thanh, Dong Da, Hanoi
● Adapt and enhance InterGreat’s lesson materials to meet the needs of the particular
● Use suitable LMS (e.g. gdrive, Flipgrid etc) to leave comments and feedback on students’
writing and speaking homework
● Available to teach at least two evenings per week.
● 3 years’ experience teaching IELTS
● Strong knowledge of IELTS test criteria and needs of Vietnamese learners
● Online teaching experience (for online delivery)
● 200-400k per hour, based on experience