What We Can Offer
- Identifying sourcing channels to approach and recruit qualified freelance translators of different language combinations for translation & localization projects.
- Negotiating rates per word and discounts according to project volume and budgets.
- Maintaining the database of freelance translators.
- Evaluation and tracking of freelance translators’ performance.
- Relationship management with existing freelance translators.
- Supervising and promoting the use of new freelance translators.
- Other vendor management tasks as required
- Competitive compensation package
- 13th month salary, Oversea trip, Extra healthcare insurance (Bao Viet care).
- Year-end bonus as per company’s policy.
- Annual health check
- Professional training, opportunity of knowledge and skill development.
- Stable job, promising career path in a quickly growing team.
- Flexible working hours and working style.
- 5 working days/week
- Bonding activities and fresh fruits everyday
- Experience in any positions in Translation & Localization Industry or Human resources or similar.
- At least 3-year experience in any field
- Previous experience in vendor management in a language services environment preferred.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Having Leadership skills is plus