What We Can Offer
- Coordinate with shipping line/forwarder to update Ocean Freight, sailing schedule and new service.
- Contact transportation companies, getting quotes and negotiate prices to optimize transportation cost.
- Closely monitor and update market price to have timely price adjustment.
- Report logistics cost to manager.
- Build, maintain and expand relationship with vendors.
- Other tasks if being assigned by manager.
- Bachelor/College Degree from related fields.
- At least 1-year experience in the related field.
- Experience in pricing and freight forwarding is preferable.
- Be able to work under high pressure and solve problem effectively.
- Good English in writing/mailing/reporting.
- Good negotiation & communication skill.
- Proactive, careful & faithful.
- Expertise in using emails, internet searching and Microsoft Office 365.
- Ability to deal with multi-functional tasks and to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work under pressure, willingness to take responsibility.
- Eager-to-learn, passionate and thriving people.
- Be able to work independently as well as teamwork.
- Honesty, humble, respect others, quickly adaptable to new technology.
Level 2, Master Building 41-43 Tran Cao Van Str, Dist. 3, HCM, Viet Nam.
Biomass Energy and Wood Industries
- Monday – Friday: 8am -5pm
- Saturday: 8am - 12pm
If you are interested in friendly and professional working environment, please e-mail your complete application in English with subject format as (Full Name – Applied Position) to the email address via VietnamWorks. We thank you for your attention and being kindly advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview