Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Ensure Execution of Daily Job as per procedures assigned by Manager
- Sea/air export: both booking & documentation (receive booking from shipper/vendors, arrange booking with airlines/shipping lines, make BLs, send pre-alerts, follow up shipments until arrival)
- Sea/air import: receive pre-alert from agents, send BL, AN to consignee, follow up the shipments until cargo delivery finishes.
- Make invoices, debit notes, statement of account and reports, submit to manager
- Cooperate with worldwide agent network to handle shipments
- Communicate with customers, agents and partners and settle any arising problem
- Keep on time report and on time closing job file & system
- Other request if any
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Attractive salary
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
• Private health insurance program
• Professional and active working environment
- More than 1 year working experience in Freight Forwarding / Logistics field.
- Good MS Office and Internet skills
- Ability to use English fluently in all skills
- Good with figures, responsible, careful, detail-oriented, dynamic and hard-working
- Can accept overtime working if needed
- Positive and able to work in a team.