Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Your job would involve preparation of financial statements, tax returns and for entities in Australia and other countries. As a Fresh Australian Accountant at Odyssey, you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience in all areas of accounting in simple entity types, through to complex entity groups.
YOU WILL BE OFFERED:
- An initial 2 months training period, where you will learn Australian Accounting and tax law and be trained in accounting software such as Xero and MYOB.
- An attractive allowance while training period and excellent salary while signing labour contract.
- Odyssey offers a comprehensive reward system with an ongoing monthly productivity bonus of up to 60% of your monthly salary, along with semi-annual bonus, annual bonuses and end of tax year bonuses. Our remuneration is significantly above what can be expected in any other accounting firm.
- Besides the company will cover all compulsory health cost under the regular government health scheme.
- Annual private healthcare when becoming a full-time employee.
- Standard work week five (5) days, off Saturday and Sunday. Paid overtime available
- Professional and friendly trainers/mentors will be provided while working here.
- Clear career path goals with the opportunity to advance to senior management position
- Company activities: quarterly party, end of financial year party and year-end party.
- Company trip twice a year.
- Annual Performance Review, annual medical examination and annual birthday gift.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduate, majoring in Accounting or other related, with good grades.
- Strong English skills. All our accounting work is in English and you must be confident in written English.
- Being flexible and able to work independently within a team structure. Candidates work in teams led by senior managers with more than 10 years experience.
- Having good interpersonal skills and commitment to the accounting profession
- Being detail oriented and able to work under pressure.