Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Primarily responsible (WORKING LOCATION - BASED IN MALAYSIA)
• Support the Team Manager for the execution and management of Trade spend activity, in line with corporate policies, guidelines and SLAs with Opco.
• Support Team Manager in identifying and implementing changes in the Trade Spend way of working.
• ‘Chain meetings’: inform, communicate and solve problems in consultation with OpCo (Customer Service, Sales, Supply Chain, Business Control) and FSSC (Accounts Payable, Banking, Financial Accounting).
• Perform Rebate Accruals / Perform Rebate settlement
• Perform invoice/credit note matching against upfront deduction and clear the trade spend open items in SAP.
• Perform Billing verification
• Identify each invoice/credit note for matching
• Liaise with OPCO for clarification as and when required
• Perform PQT activity
• Perform trade spends related balance sheet reconciliation
• Prepare related trade spends or billing reports
• Prepare customer monitoring reports based on the agreed turnaround time.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of changes in the trade spends process.
• Support change activity as and when required
• Back up operational task within the Accounts Receivable team
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Submit your application via our Corporate site : "www.careers.frieslandcampina.com/global/en/vacancy/accounts-receivable-analyst-vietnamese-speaker"
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent and/or a professional accountancy qualification from a recognized university
3. At least 2 years of experience in the finance function & Shared service experience is an added advantage
4. Must be proficient (read,speak and write) in both Vietnam and English languages
5. You are customer focused and are able to act with speed and decisiveness to achieve the best results
6. You take responsibility for your work and are continuously looking for new opportunities to make a change
7. Self motivated
8. Ability to adapt to change