What We Can Offer
- Working like a bridge between vendor and project digital team to find out solution and delivery digital project on time.
- The job holder is responsible for the design, development and execution of web and mobile products by bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- Find out solution to improve functional and stable web/app applications to meet customer needs.
2: Key Responsibilities
- Working closely with vendor and other digital project members to find out effective solution and delivery on time.
- Responsible for vendor’s delivering source code and technical document.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to troubleshoot and solve coding issues, improving usability.
- Ensure that all materials produced have a high degree of quality, accuracy, timeliness and complies with accessibility standards.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface.
- Actively test and debug programs to ensure stability and accuracy.
- Develop and maintain front end code that improves analytical and statistical modeling and forecasting methods to support business in their decision making process.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Android / iOS platform software development.
- Knowledge and experience in React-Native is an advantage.
- Implement a frontend for web applications with modern technologies (HTML5/ CSS3/ JS...) and framework (angularjs/ vuejs/ reactjs…) ;
- Strong knowledge and experience on phone App development for IOS or Android environments.
- Knowledge of programming communication between mobile and server via TCP / IP, Firebase, Websocket, WebService and JSON / XML protocols
- Have an understanding of object oriented programming.
- Proficient in mobile app platform programming, knowledgeable about MVC, MVP, MVVM models.
- Working in a source-controlled environment like SVN, GIT tool.
- Experience in Agile development.