What We Can Offer
● Join and discuss with team to find suitable solution
● Define and integrate with the front-end side.
● Training and improving both technical and soft skills to resolve problems.
● Be user-centered, since the front-end side is the interface that interacts with users.
● Identify the various components to re-create the design in HTML and CSS, for both Mobile and Desktop.
● Turn the static pages into a micro app: make the app interactive with animations, get users' inputs and send to server, collaborate on APIs that communicate between front-end and back-end
● A little UX knowledge would be helpful since a static design could not reflect all the interactions between the app and users
● Modify and maintain legacy front-end functionalities.
● Test the site during development for usability and fixing any bugs
● Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
● Join Scrum ceremonies (standup, grooming, retrospective, review and planning).
● Research on front-end trending, best practices, good technologies to suggest and apply to the site, in order to enhance user experience.
● Knowledge of SEO
● Hands-on experience in ES6.
● Hands-on experience in SASS, Styled Components, Modular CSS, Bootstrap, Flex, Box Model, Grid.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser & cross-devices compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Front-end development workflow using Yarn, WebPack.
● Micro-frontends architecture, NextJS and TypeScript are plus.
● Understanding of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Frontend Optimization (loading and rendering) are plus
● Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
● Product mindset and being proactive at work.
● Learn fast in a fast paced environment.
● Best practices with clean, robust, completeness codes.
● Optimize Front-End side for maximum speed and scalability.