What We Can Offer
- Participate in requirement analysis, implementation, code review, unit test, test and deployment process.
- Collaborate daily with a cross-functional team in a distributed environment.
- Write technical documents.
- Keep up to date with new trends and best practices in front-end development and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Experience in delivering high value and heavy UI front-end products.
- Good understanding of front-end component-based architectures.
- Experience in one of these frameworks: Angular2+, React, Vue, UI5
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with at least one of the CSS compilers: Sass or Less.
- Experience with Responsive Web and Cross-Browser compatibility.
- Experience with version control systems as Git or SVN, TFS.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Good listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in English.
** Nice to have:
- Experience in building apps with Ionic or React Native
- Experience with unit tests, test-driven development, code coverage, testing frameworks and refactoring code.
- Experience in Scrum/Agile/Kanban.
- Experience with Redux (ngrx/store or ng2-redux).
*** The reasons why you want to work at bbv:
- Friendly working environment
- English speaking environment
- Truly Agile software development
- Working with top talents from Switzerland, Germany, Greece, and Vietnam
- We support English classes at top English centers in Ho Chi Minh
- We support sports clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks and lunch
- We support you in getting Java certificates
- Working with latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, latest version of Java, Angular…).
- Working with different business domains such as e-commerce, automotive, logistics, insurance, healthcare...
- Participating in the complete software development lifecycle and help making visions work
- Exchanging knowledge with 20 internal communities (Java, .NET, PHP, Cloud Computing, Mobile Development, IoT, Cryptocurrencies…)
- Annual company trip and team building activities
- Year-end party and project team dinners
- Gifts on Christmas and Tet
• Net salary: we will cover your medical, social and unemployment insurance for you as well as your personal income tax.
• Premium health insurance.
• 13th month salary.
• Loyalty bonus: after the first year, you will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your current monthly salary each year.
• 14 days annual leave.
• Regular team dinners and End Year Party.
• Annual company trip and team building activities.
• Chance to work with top talents from Switzerland.
• Chance to work with latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, latest version of .NET Core, Angular…).
• English class.
• Others: company sponsored sport clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks and lunch.
Please send your application to HR Department via email.
We look forward to meeting you. Hẹn gặp lại!