What We Can Offer
- Provides inspirational leadership, clear vision and direction to team members to ensure delivery of the Capella brand, values and vision, to create an amazing experience for our guests and team members.
- Oversees and supports all team members in daily operation to ensure strict compliance to all policies and standard operating procedures set by the department, hotel and Corporate office.
- Build and maintain strong guest relationships by periodically checking in on their stay experiences, gathering feedbacks to improve on operation and service experience. Ensuring that all complaints are handled with utmost professionalism and proper follow-ups are done in a timely manner.
- Monitor and analyse guest feedbacks from the various platforms (e.g. comment card, TripAdvisor, online reviews) and provide strategic direction for a continuous rating improvement. Handling complaints and resolving service ‘Glitches’, keep a record of all feedbacks under the appropriate system. Ensures that the issues are resolved in a timely manner to guests’ satisfaction.
- Drives cross-selling and upselling of hotel’s products and services noting special promotions and events to maximize revenue performance. Prepare the monthly and annual budget and forecast reports.
- Oversee administrative duties such as roster planning, approval of annual leave, medical leave, public holiday leave application, up to date leave records as necessary.
- Be in the Risk Management Committee, Coaches and mentors team members on the hotel’s Crisis & Emergency and Fire & Life Safety policies and procedures, ensure all workplace health and safety standards are observed and provide support to colleagues.
- Participate in recruitment activities, and manage performance of the team, feedback through team member recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary.
- Participates and contributes in the preparation and development of the Hotel’s strategic and Business Plan. And Perform all duties with discretion, professionalism and a pleasant demeanor.
- University Degree, preferably in Hospitality Management or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in similar role or capacity in luxury hotel/resort with rotational management roles in Front Office
- Strong knowledge of Property Management System (e.g. OPERA)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong people-management skills
- Competent computing skills (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Strong in spoken and written English