What We Can Offer
1. Develop various web services inside and outside of Toss Vietnam Service.
2. Responsible for fast development cycle products such as Toss card issuance and loan platform.
3. Improve the front-end development environment for a perfect user experience, and participate in the creation of common Toss libraries such as TDS (Toss Design System).
1. Someone who is proficient at using SPA frameworks such as React, Vue, Angular, etc.
3. Someone who sees a high value for UI/UX.
4. Someone who is proficient in using distributed version management systems such as Git.
5. Fluent English is a must
It’s nice if you have
2. Experience in server-side rendering (SSR) and web app development in mobile apps.
3. Experience in responsive design, web accessibility, and UI development that considers web standards.
4. Experience in automating test/distribution.
5. Proficiency with module bundlers such as Webpack
Technology we use
1. React, Redux, Next.js
3. RxJS, Jest, Storybook, emotion
1. The base office of Toss Vietnam Team is located in Hanoi.
2. Those who wish to work or are able to work in Vietnam are given preferential treatment.
3. Looking for someone who can communicate in English or Korean
Top 3 benefits:
1. Super competitive remuneration package
2. Flexible working environment, no one manage you except yourself, our culture respects Directly Responsible Individual (DRI)
3. Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
"Why you'll love working here": Being a Tosser, you are offered:
1. Top-teer salary with flexible review. You can raise the request once you think you’re competent to get the change after every 6 months of working.
2. 100% official salary during the probation period.
3. 13th-month salary and attractive performance bonus.
4. Flexible working hours (5 working days/week), fresh Friday (Friday off) every month with pay, full 1 month off every year with pay for Tosser who has 3 years of working experience in Toss.
5. Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
6. No timekeeping record, casual wearing
7. Frequent vacations, teambuilding, tea time
8. Healthcare benefits such as annual health check, monthly gym allowance
9. Life benefits such as birthday gift, marriage & funeral allowance, lunch allowance, transportation, parking, tools, books, materials, individual stuffs upon reasonable request
10. Onsite opportunities in Korea and other countries since we’re global team
11. Provide Macbook for working
12. Full of snack, drink, and seasonal fresh fruit
13. Sponsored training and self-development opportunities
14. Reward up to $5,000 for qualified and culture fit recruitment referral
15. Individual credit card sponsored by company
16. Supportive, innovative, dynamic working environment, applying agile, scrum and Directly Responsible Individual (DRI) culture