Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
You will join our team to build some parts of our eCommerce solutions and be involved in supporting global customers. As a Frontend developer you will:
- Customize e-commerce storefronts upon customers’ request
- Work with some core libraries if qualified.
- Communicate with testers and other team members to solve problems on time
- Follow best practices, design patterns, and coding standards to ensure the best system performance regardless of the browsers or devices.
- Participate in Agile processes such as Scrum.
- Work remotely from where you feel comfortable.
You will enjoy great benefits:
- Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary and allowances, 13th-month salary, additional performance bonus, annual bonus based on your proficiency, and public holiday bonuses.
- Working space and equipment allowance.
- Great chance to improve your expertise/skills and English communication.
- Gain experience working with our world-class CTO to build large-scale systems.
- 100% remote working culture. Live and work from wherever you like. Maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Flexible schedule.
- Opportunity for growth and career development.
- Positive and supportive team members.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience with Vue.js, e-commerce platform (Haravan, Sapo, Shopify, Magento) is a plus
- Familiarity with performance testing and optimization
- Good at C# is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrums Software Development environment
- Good at English, both in comprehension and writing
- Good attitude regarding self-testing and self-learning.
- Good at UI/UX design is a plus.
- Familiarity with SEO and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, GTM is a plus