Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
About the Role/position
• You should be able to combine the art of design with programming with an eye for well-crafted front-end experiences, and the experience of building scalable web sites.
• Apart from understanding the front-end web development process, including design, development and deployment, some back-end experience is also important.
• One should be a phenomenal teammate with a forward-thinking mindset, ability and confidence to challenge the status quo to define future visions. Responsibilities:
• Delivering a complete front-end application.
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API Skills and Qualifications.
• Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Professional, precise English communication skills.
• Deep knowledge of React, VUE or AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
• Experience with modern web frameworks such as Node.js, AngularJS, ReactJS and jQuery.
• Understanding web standards (responsiveness, mobile, bootstrap).
• Understand MVC models and coding standards.
• Expertise developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
• Experience in User-centered design (UCD) from initial wireframes through prototyping and building of the final product.
• Proficient in UI/UX design and translating the design to code.
• Experience in building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.