Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Fuel, a subsidiary of Scalable, is exploding in the Print onto Demand space and looking to expand into other sectors in the future.
As a part of our global expansion in Asia, we are looking for a Fulfillment Executive to join our Vietnam office. This is a good opportunity for a recent self-motivated, detail-oriented, and customer-focused graduate. Join our team if you want to be a part of a growing company with a fun work environment that affects millions of customers!
As a Fulfillment Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
● Daily monitor orders processing from all brands and orders distribution to vendors/suppliers.
● Ensure orders are being fulfilled and shipped timely and accurately.
● Update the order tracking to the system within the requested time. Any potential delay or issues found, need to check with the related parties/stakeholders to prevent it or escalate to the team leader for further instruction.
● Follow up on shipment status until it’s delivered to buyers.
● Coordinate with vendors or the related teams to keep the customers updated on processing time of every product category or if there are any issues with their orders.
● Assist the CS team with the customer’s queries/ requests related to the order status, defective, product quality, etc.
● Establish and manage regular communication with vendors to escalate issued orders, maintain a strong and sustainable relationship with vendors.
● Responsible for preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports regarding production time and fulfillment issues.
● Measure, detect and analyze risks, data abnormalities spotted in the dataset relating to fulfillment, shipping and product quality.
● Work on other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the team leader.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Advance Excel Knowledge (Dashboard Reporting and functions)
● Strong analytical thinking and ability to consolidate a large amount of data in Excel
● Proficient in English communication
● Experience in fulfillment operation or operation management, preferably in the e-commerce space.
● Experience working with data tools or software for risk/operational metrics monitoring is a plus.
● Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task activities
● Ability to work under pressure involves dealing with constraints might be outside of your control
● Competitive Salary
● 13th-month salary
● Private Healthcare Package
● 15 days annual leave
● Additional 3 days of sick leave with full pay (in addition to sick days as prescribed by
● Gifts and other special allowances (Wedding date, Visiting impatient, Giving birth, Condolence, Women's day)
● Free lunch and snacks in the office
● Training support
● Team building activities
● Equal opportunity for everyone
● Exposure to advanced software and working environment embraced by top Silicon Valley companies
● Young, dynamic, and ego-free English-speaking working environment