What We Can Offer
• Improving customer satisfaction through the improved English communication and an understanding of job requirements in order to completing assigned tasks.
• Enhance staff satisfaction by providing them the necessary English skills to succeed.
The role is to educate and mentor team members to improve their skills in a coordinated manner as part of the Learning, Development & Performance team in conjunction with the requirements of the Divisional General Manager and Operations Manager
2. ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TYPICAL ACTIVITIES
• Provide lesson plans for the training programs
• Deliver training sessions
• Track the learners’ progress on a regular basis
• Make tests for end of class evaluation
• Assist with updating the teaching materials and curriculum to adapt to learners’ ability and demand
• Assist with problem solving as required
• Help new team members adjust to working at PG – provide a sense of belonging
• Provide additional support to the team as required
• Assist with ensuring staff are compliant with work practices and policies
• Assist with providing feedback regarding team and staff performance as required
• Attend meetings and provide reports as required by management
• Other reasonable duties requested by management
• University qualification (with teaching certificates)
• At least 1 year experience teaching to adults (General English and Tests Prep)
• Teaching knowledge and skills: Proven ability to teach, coach and assess learners’ progress, Proven ability to provide factually correct direction to others relating to the tasks
• Customer Service: Demonstrate a track record of providing good customer service
2. POSITION CHARACTERISTICS
• Teaching and mentoring skills : A thorough set of knowledge about of the learners’ awareness, teaching methodology and a range of English teaching skills for various learner levels along with the responsibility to track learners’ progress through homework and testing.
• Take Initiative: Recognize situations that warrant initiative and move forward without hesitation; reasonably resolves issues, problems, or situations.
• Teamwork: Promote co-operation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables by listening and responding to team members’ ideas and by giving honest and constructive feedback.
• Classroom management: Create a positive work environment where all staff are motivated to do their best. Convey confidence in people’s ability to prevail over challenges. See the potential in others and take opportunities to apply and develop that potential to reach our goals.
• Communication skills: Able to communicate effectively and ensure strict communications are kept with the operations team to ensure maximum effectiveness of training and work outputs for the customer.
• Net salary (negotiate)
• Social insurance
• Health care package for employee
• 13th month bonus, productivity bonus
• Annual appraisal
• Lunch for employees
• Training course
• Annual trip for employee
• Free parking, gym, yoga
• Social clubs for employee