What We Can Offer
• Global growing company with 5+ years in Hanoi
• Full-time position (40 hours per week)
• Location : Hanoi
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated and proactive Full Stack Developer to join our dynamic team in Hanoi, Vietnam. You’ll do interesting and challenging work as part of cross-functional squads that work autonomously. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about technology, agile, cloud and customer experience.
What you need to know:
● Agile development in the cloud with our global cross-functional squads
● Global growing company with 5+ years in Hanoi
● Salary range: USD 1,300 - 2,000
● Full-time position (40 hours per week)
● Location : Hanoi
These will be your responsibilities:
● Design, develop & maintain applications and write well structured and formatted code complying with Xpon Digital code standards
● Rapidly solve problems and fix bugs
● Contribute to estimation and planning
● Create automated unit and integration tests
● Code reviews and refactoring
● Good problem solving skills and experience working with algorithms, Object-oriented programming
● Self motivated and eager to learn
● Able to read, write in English
Your Experience and Skills:
● Experience with Jira or similar Agile tools
● Professional development experience with frontend technologies, including:
○ HTML5, CSS3, LESS or SASS
● One of following frameworks: React JS (preferred), Angular 2 or Vue JS
● Professional experience with backend development technologies: REST APIs, JSON/XML
● One of following programming languages such as NodeJS, PHP, Python or Java, C# .NET
● Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Postgre or MongoDB...
It’s an advantage if you have:
● Cloud computing AWS/Azure or Google Cloud
● Linux server and bash script
● Micro services and containerized applications using Docker/Docker-compose or Kubernetes...
● Other data storage technologies such as Redis or ElasticSearch...
● Development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt and NPM
● Knowledge in CI/CD, any of Bitbucket Pipelines/Jenkins/CircleCI or CodeShip...