Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Perform development & testing features/bugs from backlog items.
• Response quickly to handle incidents if it happens.
• Build and maintain the CI/CD.
• Be Involved in Quality Assurance with good processes, practices, and analysis tools.
• Be Involved in developing Non-Functional Requirements (e.g. Performance, Security, Reliability, Maintainability…)
• Assists leaders to define Technical Backlog
• Be Involved in defining Roadmap and Risk Management.
• Responsible for being committed to the results to be delivered by his/her team and assists his/her teams in achieving such results.
• Responsible for objectively and effectively communicating with his/her counterparts, leaders, and team members
• Responsible for providing his/her team with feedback on their work.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Have experience in database programming or design skills, including relational database skills (SQL, etc.) and non-relational database skills (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, etc.).
• Have good experience of cloud architecture/infrastructure, especially on GCP.
• Excellent at coding (the code is well documented and compliant with good practices) and testing (Unit Test, Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, Automation Regression Test.)
• Willing to learn new technology, product mind-set.
• Have Knowledge of:
• Good Practices, tools, and technologies to build CI/CD.
• Technical Grooming & ability to design good practices; processes.
• Quality Assurance coupled with good practices; processes
• And, skills in applying predefined architecture standards (Reference Architectures or agreed architectures) under follow-up.
• Non-functional requirements and their practices for identification and collection.
• Various tools to define Roadmap and Risk Management. Have know-how and skills to map his/her team technical knowledge.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Have the ability to handle stressful situations.
• Familiar with working in an Agile environment.
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
• Good presentation skills.