Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• You should be able to combine the art of design with programming with an eye for well-crafted front-end experiences, and the experience of building scalable web applications.
• Apart from understanding the front-end web development process, including design, development and deployment, back-end experience is also important.
• One should be a phenomenal teammate with a forward-thinking mindset, ability and confidence to challenge the status quo to define future visions. Responsibilities:
• Delivering a complete Web application.
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Ensuring high performance. Opportunities
• Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Secondary Skills: AWS/Cloud, Bootstrap, jQuery, Hibernate, Nodejs
• Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience primarily in full-stack development.
• Good English communication and presentation skill.
• Strong experience with modern web frameworks such as Node.js, AngularJS / ReactJS, HTML (5), CSS (3) and other UI technologies.
• Strong experience in back-end technologies and frameworks such as Java, Spring, Microservices, Rest API.
• Knowledge of any DB (preferably Oracle), SQL pl SQL.
• Experience in Bootstrap compatibility, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP) Web Services (Restful/Any web services).
• Establish Continuous integration / Development, Release automation and knowledge on tools like GitHub, Gradle / maven, SonarQube.
• Experience of working in Agile environment and good understanding of Agile processes.
• Understanding web standards (responsiveness, mobile, bootstrap).
• Experience with content management systems (CMS) and version control systems.
• Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
• Experience in building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
• Banking Domain Knowledge as a plus.