Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We’re looking for effervescent proponents of our vision who are driven to understand the impact of technology across varying levels all over the world to be part of a major transformation programme to reimagine banking.
Based in Singapore, you’ll be leveraging the latest technology to develop mission critical applications from scratch. You will be part of the strategic transformation programme which is engaging in UX, design thinking, Agile, cloud technologies, microservices and Big Data.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
• Working location: Singapore
• Deeply interested in technology and how it can be used to solve real-world problems
• Actively keeping yourself up to date with the latest technological trends, tools and frameworks
• Looking to have a meaningful impact on a large group of people
• Creating complex applications, transforming user experience and the enterprise
• Hands-on coding, initially solely responsible developing services that construct applications front to back i.e. from UX to data acquisition and repositories.
• Responsible for assuring the technical design and delivery
• Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
• Working with senior business and technical colleagues to rapidly deliver solutions
• Collaborating with and working under the direction of senior technical colleagues
• Contributing to the technical design and architecture, particularly in service / microservice decomposition
• Knowledge in lots of different domains, programming languages and client environments
• Furnish the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong experience in managing a mid and large scale team (offshore and onshore)
• A grounded understanding of development best practices
• Continuous Integration, branching and merging, pair programming, code reviews, feature toggles, blue- green deployments, TDD and unit testing, agile methodologies (Scrum/XP), Design Patterns
• Hands on experience on Java/Web frameworks and tools including:
• Spring-boot, Redis, Hazlecast, AngularJS, AMQP (RabbitMQ), MongoDB, Cloud Foundary or similar cloud technology
• Good understanding of Networking and Security
• Familiarity with RDBMS, preferably MariaDB, MySQL, NoSQL.UML and Design Thinking (user journey) experience.
• Demonstrable experience in event driven design and coding.
• Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
• Hunger to innovate, extend knowledge and present new ideas.
• Salary and bonus in accordance with the company policy
• Insurance in accordance with the company policy
• Paid leave in accordance with the company policy
• Join the World’s Best Bank to innovate through technology
• Excellent learning exposure to work with top global technologists
• Fast-track your career in an international platform
• Priorities’ your own work and be willing to take the initiative when you see the right opportunity
• Focus on solving the problems that deliver the highest value
• Lead by example and be a model to inspire others
• Must be a team player