What We Can Offer
As Fullstack developer, you will have opportunity to work with internationnal-scale projects in e-commercial field. You can have the chance to work with oversea specialists.
You will be responsible for:
- Localize, deploy, and maintain big projects. Work independently and collaborate with Korean tech leaders to deliver best solutions.
- Intergrate 3rd party services such as Analytics, Monitoring and Payment Gateway.
- Write clean, robust code backed by automated unit tests with full coverage.
- Evaluate and recomment software components and practice to help keep the product competitive.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong experience using object-oriented and functional programing concepts.
- Experience building responsive and cross-browser compatible web and mobile applications with a strong UI focus .
- Experience with seamless/automated build script use for release management across all environments.
- Proficienct in networking and network security.
- Familiarity with Postgresql, MariaDB, GIT, and UI/UX design.
- Strong communication including written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work proactively, flexibly, independently or within a team environment.
- Prior experience leading/mentoring teams or projects a big plus!
- Salary: 800$ ~ 1500$
- 13th month salary
- All benefits as well as insurance, bonus, holidays, ...
- Annual workshop trip
- Receive professional guidance and training
- Working in a creative, friendly, youthful, and dynamic environment
- Get to work right after the interview
4. WORKING PLACE AND WORKING TIME
- Working time: 8h-17h or 9h-18h ( Monday to Friday)
- Address: Tòa nhà Cục tần số vô tuyến điện, 115 Trần Duy Hưng, Trung Hòa,Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội