Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are what you are looking for.
* Planning your own work and helping more junior team members to plan their work.
* Performing code review.
* Participating in architecture discussions and decisions.
* Working closely with local and European product team members.
* Playing a leadership role during planning and estimation sessions.
* Work together with the product support team and QA to ensure our application functions to the high standard that our users expect.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree of IT or equivalent
- Experience with large data system (such as DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra..) or NoSQL technologies.
- Experience with node.js
- Rest API or other service approach
- Testing suites and Unit tests on the frameworks listed above.
- Good English skills
It's also nice to have:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
- Responsive web applications.
- Unix development experience.
- Domain Driven Design experience.
- Integration with third party APIs.
- Experience with high load applications.
- Experience working with international colleagues.
All applications will be treated confidentially and suitable candidates will be contacted soon.