Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Items master data maintenance as per the standard procedure.
- Reconciliation b/w sub-ledgers and general ledgers
- Arrange stock count, minutes and inventory adjustments
- Good in transit reconciliation and booking
- Inventory analysis report for sake of control
2. Trade account payable (for Raw materials & packaging purchase)
- Vendors master data as per the standard procedure.
- Check and book trade AP invoices
- Reconcile supplier sub-ledgers and general ledgers
- Balance reconciliation with suppliers’ ledgers
- Trade AP reporting and payment proposals.
- VAT input list of trade AP for providing to VAT reporting
- Nondeductible expenses list as for trade AP related items (if any)
3. Fixed assets
- Understand fixed assets indeed and how it functionally works in operational processes.
- Record in the accounting system newly acquired fixed assets and those disposed
- Perform reconciliation of fixed asset subsidiary ledger balance with summary-level account in the general ledger
- Create fixed asset related audit schedules, and collaborate with auditors on their assignments
- Carry out fixed assets physically counting
- Perform fixed asset depreciation and related analyses
- Track Company’s fixed asset spending in relation to its capital budget, as well as management authorizations.
- Reports of fixed assets and fixed assets related
4. Reporting and others
- Necessary supports to functional teams such as reporting & controlling, Tax & Treasury and Project.
- Back up and supports internal job rotation in transits, peer’s annual leaves or temporarily vacant.
- Other Ad-hoc or relevant tasks as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Recognized qualifications in Accounting/Finance/Banking with Bachelor's degree or college equivalent qualification (Cao Dang) or professional accounting certificates such as Certificate of accounting Technician (CAT).
• Few year experiences in accounting with strong technical accounting skills.
• Technology savvy with experience in ERP System. ERP of M3 is an advance.
• English skills: intermediate level, understanding accounting terminology.
• Computer skills: excellent Excel skills.
• Self-starter and good team player with professional behavior. Willing to rotate between accounting functions to learn and gain experience for next steps.
* Remuneration: Competitive
* Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Application must be in English which include a cover or application letter and a resume. Applicants are welcomed to submit applications online. However, Applications which are couriered in hard copies to Nutreco International Vietnam’s address (8FL, Vietcombank Building, 13-13Bis Ky Dong, District 3, HCMC) shall be much appreciated.