What We Can Offer
• Review and implement sample preparation for clients and support client technical requirements in production factories.
• Recruit and develop Connor technical staff.
• Supervise and be a strong leader for all technical activities within Vietnam; lead by example and be prepared to educate the whole team.
• Technically evaluate and select appropriate factories to meet client design, quality, cost, lead time requirements and production capacity.
• Manage selected suppliers to construct samples to agreed construction and finish requirements.
• Resolve technical issues inside clients and selected factories in a timely manner.
• At least 5 years experience in management in technical and product development or product engineering including successful experience in a client facing role.
• Good knowledge about furniture products.
• Experience with product design interpretation and communication to the supplier; able to read and understand engineering drawings with skills in Auto Cad and be experienced in developing furniture color and finishing systems with recognized furniture finishing suppliers.
• Familiar with international quality standards and requirements of US and European clients.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English while skills in Vietnamese or Mandarin would also be useful.
• In addition to strong management and leadership skill, possess strategic and analytical thinking, and high level of initiative and integrity.
• Exhibit effective communication skills and have the ability to interact with all levels, both external and internal.
• Experience of living in Asia and prepared to live or relocate to Vietnam