What We Can Offer
Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance
Annual health check-up, family days, year-end party and many training opportunities
Dynamic working environment with competitive remuneration.
• The Management Trainee Program will provide a structured development program that ensures high quality candidates are hired and developed to assume broader leadership roles in all departments at UPS Vietnam: Operations, Brokerage Clearance, Industrial Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources. This is a well-developed curriculum with certification for each module, where Management Trainees expose to all aspects of all functions in company. The program will commence in Q1-2021 with the first cohort of Trainees due to graduate in Q1-2022. If you are talented, passionate and ambitious, this is the right opportunity for you.
Read full Job Descriptions
• Management Trainee will report directly to Department Heads. Mentors are considered to appoint for Management Trainee after the first 10 weeks of the program if needed. Quarterly Performance Evaluations will be conducted.
• Management Trainee will be promoted to Supervisor level in Operations after graduated the program. Management Trainee also can apply for non-operations roles 12 months after graduation from the Program.
• Age: born between 1990 and 1996
• Graduated university, Business or Operations Management major
• Work experience in express related industries are preferred
• Must be proficient in English (IELTS > 6.0, TOEIC > 800)
• Has B2 driving license or will sign up B2 driving training course right after being offered
• Willingness to relocate within Vietnam
18A Cong Hoa, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, HCMC
No. 1 , Huynh Tan Phat, Thach Ban, Long Bien, Ha Noi