Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- FX Direct dealing with VIP Corporate Customer.
- Actively prepare client proposal and meet with prospect clients regularly or upon request and do after-meeting follow up.
- Propose FX/Derivatives structure to facilitate and meet Customer needs and demand.
- Proactively utilize/ analyze historical customer data to gain insights and maintain a good relationship with existing Customer to generate further business.
- Closely monitor the Financial/FX Market and Related Regulation and provide financial advice about market fluctuation to Customer.
- Periodically organize in-house training for Branches/TO to keep them up to date with FX market changes and knowledge.
- Implement tactical plans in line with the Bank’s strategy to meet and exceed target.
- Prepare reports as assigned by the Director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Above 5 years job related experience.
- Fluent in English (verbal and non-verbal).
- Good knowledge on FX/Derivatives instrument including FX, Forward, Swap, IRD and related Legal Regulation.
- Fundamental knowledge about Banking industry.
- Excellent relationship management and customer service skills.
- Knowledge about International Trade/ Loan Products is a plus.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills, including presentation.
- Ability to take responsibility and work well in a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel with functions, Power Points etc..).