What We Can Offer
• Effectively leading the game team from development to launch, and then during live operations.
• Coordinating and leading efforts across a large cross-functional team, including Production, Marketing, User Acquisition, QA, Business Performance, Legal, and other diverse groups spread throughout the global Gameloft organization.
• Driving the decision making process on product features and working closely with the Game Design team to transform simple ideas into detailed concepts.
• Managing development throughout each phase of the production process: concept, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold and updates.
• Preserving the vision for the game throughout development to deliver a quality product that will be highly successful in terms of retention, revenue and profitability.
• Communicating progress to all stakeholders on a regular basis, and share what you’ve learned with other teams.
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience as a Producer, Development Director, or Project Manager.
• Shipped at least 1 commercially successful game, ideally on a mobile platform.
• Knows what it takes to make a commercially successful product, and have a strong grasp of mobile gaming business-performance indicators and audiences.
• Able to easily navigate between Game Design meetings, marketing conference calls, and bug-fixing discussions.
• Ability to find the right mix of creative and data-driven decisions because you have a rare blend of creativity and analytical skills.
• Confidence to take full ownership of a game and defend decisions regarding strategy, scope, quality and resources.
• Open to feedback and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
• Ability to get things done using effective production methods.
• Keeps your team motivated and engaged through transparent and flawless communication.
A. Recruitment Process:
• (1) 30-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
• (2) Test (duration is TBD, depending on your profile),
• (3) 1-hour Interview,
• (4) Offer.
B. Work Location and Hour:
• Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC, or Work From Home (WFH).
• Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
C. What We Offer:
• An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
• Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
• A hybrid working model.
• A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
• An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
• Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).