Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. We conduct game patch, test server operation, functional test, and hardware test.
2. We manage Bug Tracking System (BTS), Project Management System (PMS), and testing plan.
3. We carry out a planning document review, game log analysis, game analysis, evaluation, and focus group test (FGT).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Entry level job seeker or current university students.
2. Passionate about playing games.
3. Self-motivated to learn and acquire new knowledge.
4. Proficiency in MS Office and other software testing tools.
5. English level could be average but must be able to describe issues.
6. A team-player, self-disciplined, and willing to abide by company rules and policies.
7. Ambition to bring high-quality services for the users.
Please submit your answers and CV in English.
1. Which mobile games have you recently played and why? What is your favorite game genre?
2. What are the similarities and differences between game testing and software testing?
3. If you join us, please let us know what you can offer to us and yourself for the next 2 years.
4. In your opinion, what are the conditions or requirements to become a qualified game tester?
5. If you were to work in the game industry for more than 3 years, what will you do to obtain opportunities for a higher salary or promotion?
6. Why do you want to work at NEXON Networks?
7. What would be a reason(s) not to hire you (What is your weakness)?
1. Chance to work on global projects with multicultural teams, world class games
2. Attractive salary and benefits
3. Professional work environment
4. Open cuture where every employee is valued, treated fairly and trusted
5. 13th salary every year at least 1-month salary
6. Government social, health and unemployment insurance
7. Overtime working policy (Extra salary)
8. Lunch Allowance
9. Annual salary review based on employee performance and company success