What We Can Offer
1. Monitor ongoing compliance with purchasing policies and procedures.
2. Direct procurement policies to ensure all items are purchased and delivered within budget
and time constraints.
3. Identify and source new suppliers.
4. Manage vendor and supplier selection process based on price, quality, support, delivery &
5. Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers.
6. Stablish and update an approved vendor/supplier database with KPI.
7. Develop, negotiate and administer purchasing agreements and contracts with suppliers in support of organizational requirements.
8. Evaluate contracts to ensure compliance with legal requirements and organizational policies.
9. Monitor supplier and vendor compliance with contractual agreements.
10. Measure and manage the vendor and supplier cost, quality and delivery performance.
11. Oversee supplier compliance with internal quality standdards and external regulations.
12. Work with suppliers for improvement of lead-times and quick sample developments.
13. Forecasting of capacity & financial requirements.
14. QUICK action for troubleshoot of cost, quality and delivery concerns.
15. Manage risk relating to quality, cost, delivery and supply of purchases.
16. Introduce performance improvement measures for suppliers / KPI.
17. Work with relevant departments to manage inventory requirements.
18. Review purchase orders for proper authorization and compliance with organizational policy and procedures.
19. Develop and manage purchasing budgets and forecasts.
20. Monitor and reduce purchase variances to meet profit objectives.
21. Produce regular reports on purchase commitments, costs and delivery performance.
22. Oversee the operations and daily activities of the purchasing department.
23. Performances evaluate, develop and motivate purchasing staff.
24. Direct continuous improvement of purchasing processes in line with changing rganizational needs and market conditions.
25. Maintain good PR with all related parties and support for organization operations.
26. Weekly release an update of all outstanding PO.
27. Proper communication with BU / Planning / Logistic and finance.
28. Hire, train, evaluate, or discharge staff or resolve personnel grievances
- Diploma and above qualifications
- More than 3 years of work experience in Purchasing Manager in apparel manufacturing
- More than 2 years of work experience in managing a team
- Good knowledge of raw material suppliers in the garment industry
- Good communication & people management skills
- Fluent in English
*** Remuneration: Attractive Salary
• Bonus: 13th month salary.
• 15 Annual Leaves per year.
• 02 Saturdays off in the month
• Enjoy shift meals and travel allowance
• Health examination once a year.
• Full social insurance payment
• International standard working environment
• Daily shuttle bus