Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Work with 3rd party to check, follow up orders to get test report on time.
• Manage the order, lab dip status.
• Able to check pattern and make a correction for pattern with T/P
• Issue documents (Debit note, Invoice,…etc.)
• Work with factories to ensure quality, quantity, timing and pricing
• Other tasks assigned by the Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 2 - 4 years of experience in garment field.
• English communication (4 skills - daily conversation in business)
• High responsibility, able for overtime, working under high pressure
• Proficient in Microsoft Office