Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1, Fabric Purchasing (2 position)
- Developing and ordering sample yard/ L/D & S/Off with mills and working on fabric technical and ready date.
- Submit L/D & S/Off to PPC and buyer, then work with mill until the L/D & S/Off are approved.
- Ordering bulk fabric with supplier once the orders are committed.
- Working with supplier or 3rd party about fabric test report.
- Working with factory’s MR about fabric shipment plan to catch the production schedule in time.
- Solving all defected and shortage problems with fty and mill.
- Handling fabric payment: creating payment request on QME & SAP and following it until the payment was paid. If there is any problems, work with FI Team and mills to solve asap.
- Making or receiving Order Recap (From PPC) for new season then downloading/ making PDM, PO Sheet, PO Summary for new orders once buyer release it on BBR.
- Calling out mistakes and difference things on PDM/ PO Sheets if needed.
- Creating/ Updating new order information on QME (both qty and fabric list).
+ Other tasks assigned by manager
2, Trim/sub-material (2 positions)
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for trims and sub
- Enter order details into internal databases ( SAP; ERP system … )
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received, update delivery information
- Control purchasing department budgets to maximize profit of company.
- Collaborate with technical and MR team, participate in the development of
specifications for trims or substitute materials.
- Calculate consumption of basic trims material in garment industry.
- Resolve contractor and factory’s grievances, and claims against suppliers (
defect of items, discrepancy between actual q’ty and packing list)
- Cooperate with finance department to arrange payment for supplier, solve
any issue occur in payment process (overdue invoice, discrepancy in amount)
- Administer on-line purchasing systems of suppliers (website; application)
- Arrange for disposal of surplus materials or inappropriate items.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 1 year of experience as Merchandiser in Garment Companies.
- Having working experience woven jacket product is a strong plus
- Have strong ownership: high responsibility, high commitment & result-oriented
- Be a good team player
- High standard of written and spoken English is required.
**What you can get**
+ Attractive salary based on candidate’s qualifications and experience with side-benefit according to company policies
+ Other policies under the Labor Code of Vietnam (social insurance, unemployment insurance)
+ Friendly, motivated and dynamic working environment.
+ Good career path development. Opportunity to work for one of biggest apparel vendors/buyers over the world.
More about us, please visit: http://www.panpacific.co.kr/en/ppc/globalnetworks.php