Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Meeting with vendors and explaining new development requirement to vendor team.
- Planning for new season sampling and production orders.
- Collecting of garment samples, trims and different types of swatches from the vendors.
- Updating latest comments on particular styles or order to vendor representative.
- Submission of samples to buyer through courier, follow up with vendors for samples.
- Get buyers updated with the order status at all stages.
- Make weekly shipment report to Merchandiser Manager.
- Follow up production schedule and delivery time.
- Sourcing of materials for new development, preparation of material requirement.
- Selection and finalizing of vendors for the upcoming orders based on vendor’s experience of making similar products.
- Preparing Purchase order.
- Costing and negotiation with trim & accessory suppliers.
- Handle quality issues for sampling as well as production.
- Preparing inspection schedule for shipment and notifying to quality department in the buying house or third party QA.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Be good at speaking and writing English.
- Education: College/ University Degree.
- 1~5year-experience in Garment industry.
- Competency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work individually and in group.
- Be able to work well under high pressure and towards tight deadlines.
- Hard working and responsibility.
1. 13th Salary
2. Support meal allowance, parking fee.
3. Breakfast in weekday
4. Teaching Korean for staff
5. Team building/company trip