What We Can Offer
- Quality inspection at all garment Manufacturers
- Conducting Pre-Production meeting with a factory QC and QA staff.
- Conduct In-Line and Final Inspection
- Supporting factory QC inspectors about Standards
- Arrange QC job every day and report to Technical Manager
- Send In line and Final Inspection result reports to Technical Manager
- Good communication in English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work with Internal Production, Merchandising teams and Suppliers to communicate and ensure customers quality requirements
- Have good knowledge about garment field
- Qualification: Degree in Textile Technology for the Garment Industry or Quality Control for the Garment Industry, Quality Control for the Sewing Industry or Garment Inspection & Quality Audit.
- Prefer candidates living in the Binh Duong – Binh Phuoc area
- Special request:
CV must be in English, with your expected salary, CV named as Garment QA _Your full Name
Benefits and Compensation:
- Salary: negotiable
- Probation: 02 months, full salary during probation
- Annual leave, SHUI, 13th salary as per Labour Law
- Annual bonus based on individual performance and profit condition of company
- Over time and travel per requirements are a part of obligations, no extra pay.
- Office address: 7 Ly Tu Trong, BenNghe Ward, Dist 1, HCMC
- Working place: mostly in Binh Phuoc