What We Can Offer
•Make sure that the sample's process and technical data are correct before the preproduction meeting with relevant department, ensure that each sample has completed risk analysis and assessment.
•Support/Provide technical support for any problems with sample room and production.
•Manage that all standards are approved in the sewing group (approved samples) and are matched with the clients' standards.
•Ensure that the fitting samples, the size set samples, CS, WT, and the testing samples have been submitted to the client before they are effectively inspected and tested according to the same set of standard requirements. Including self-approved quantity of testing order.
•Make sure all relevant delivery schedules (such as technical data) before bulk processing, grading and fitting records, batch washing standards, and patterns (softcopies and hardcopies) are all ready for mass production.
•Dealing effectively with sample room and production all technical problems (such as processes, materials, and others).
•Control and approve the fitting samples, washing samples, size set samples, testing samples (others) provided from client
• Proficient in computer pattern design and grading software, graphic processing, and other computer literacy experience.
• At least 5-8 years of experience in the production of lingerie
• Fully understand the knowledge and technical production process of lingerie (bras, pants, suspenders)
• Familiar with all sewing equipment
• Understand different pattern types and the change of the pattern, the fitting comment of the samples