What We Can Offer
• Making all statutory taxation and financial reports of the Company, including P&L reports, balance sheet reports, cash flow reports and other internal accounting/financial reports required by the Company’s Management;
• Coordinating with Group members related to accounting function;
• Liaising and working with tax authorities, auditors, bankers;
• Advising the Management on relevant legal matters in terms of accounting, taxation and finance;
• Managing about inventory of products and materials
• Accumulate and calculate cost of product
• Other matters upon request by Managers.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
• 3+ years of accounting experienced in FDI and manufacturing field
• Working knowledge of tax laws
• Working in chemical manufacture field is advance
• Able to operate SAP system or equivalent
• Strong analyzing & problem-solving skills
• Good English skills
• Team working, well-planning
• Good skills of accounting software using
• Ability to train & manage staff
• Ability to work with little to no supervision.
• High responsibility
• Punctual in deadline
• Self-motivated as well as good teamwork spirit.
• Positive thinking