Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The General Accountant will be responsible for recording daily transactions of revenue and expense, processing payment, collect receivables, issue invoices, tax returns, preparing daily/weekly cash report, preparing journal entries at the month-end/ year-end closing, assist in internal managerial finance and accounting reports
Other tasks may be assigned by the Chief Accountant.
2. Essential duties and responsibilities
The main responsibilities of this position are:
• Prepare and proceed payment for oversea and domestic vendors
• Open LC and in charge all related issues.
• Assist in preparing bank loan dossier and submit to the bank
• Managing all inventory transactions and the movement both physically and within the accounting system.
• Inventory reconciliations (if applicable)
• Issue invoices and send invoices to customers;
• Recording revenue, COGS, expense, inventory, tax in accounting system
• Ensure all statutory accounting and tax returns (VAT, PIT, FCT) are produced and submitted in accordance with legislation.
• Reconcile the balance between general ledger and sub-ledger AP, AR accounts
• Check and prepare supporting document for company credit card statement
• Preparing journal entries: Depreciation, Allocation of Prepayment, Accrued expense etc. under Chief Accountant’s supervision;
• Control petty cash
• Being in charge of administrative work such as invoice filing, documents filing, contract filing etc.
• Dealing with tax officers, local authorities, auditor etc.;
• Maintaining effective relationship with tax, bank and local authorities;
• Prepare annual payable/ receivable confirmation with suppliers/ customers.
• Perform other duties given by the Chief Accountant
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Knowledge, Education and Experience:
• BA in Accounting, minimum 10 years working experience
• Having experience to work with Fast accounting is an advantage
• Having trading experience is preferable
• Competency in Word, Excel, Power Point
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving and reasoning skills
• Open-minded and assertive
• Ability to work under pressure
• Hard working and willing to learn
- Annual Leave: 12 days/year
- Benefits in kind on occasion of Tet, holiday, birthday, full moon festival, etc. as per company policy
- Pay compulsory insurances as per Labor law
- Premium healthcare insurance for staff and 01 independent or spouse
- Yearly health check: 01 time per year
- Telephone allowance
- 13th month salary; Year-end bonus based on individual and company’s performance